PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA STATEMENT
OLIAROS S.A. («Company», «we», «us») recognizes that the protection of your personal data is extremely important and promises to respect your privacy and protection of your personal data.
The present Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Statement (“Statement”) presents the method with which the Company uses your personal data and the measures employed to protect and safeguard such data. The present Statement applies to you, if you purchase products or receive services from us, participate in events or promotional activities or interact in any other way with us, using among others any of our websites or contacting us through the social media.
Take some time to thoroughly review the present Statement and if you are already a customer or a partner, you can find more information regarding the methods used for your personal data in our Agreement. More information indicating additional use of your personal data, as well as the possibility to object may also be provided in the collection phase of your personal data.
- About us
OLIAROS is a company dealing with the construction, sale and lease of properties and is located in Greece. The Company, with VAT No. 999841540, has its registered office in 42, Amalias Avenue, Athens, 10558, Greece and is supervised by the Data Protection Authority.
- Data we collect and their use
We collect and process the personal data you provide us under the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest, as required to perform the provided services.
- Legal obligation for our compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Our contractual obligation as part of our transaction.
- Your consent, where necessary, which you may withdraw as part of your rights, for which you shall inform you below.
- We do not process any personal data without your consent or in case you are not our customers or if you have not provided your data to our Company.
- We do not collect and process any personal data of children under 16 years old.
- We only collect those personal data which are necessary for the proper and integrated provision of the relevant services, such as name, surname, VAT No., Tax Office, telephone number, email, address etc., We hereby note that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to us.
- We collect and keep your personal data for as long as required by pertinent laws as part within the framework of our contractual relationship.In any case, we inform you about the data processing purposes prior to the collection of data and all the data we collect are laid out by the present Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Statement.
- Transmission and disclosure of your personal data
We do not trade or transmit your personal data to any third person, except within the context of the provisions of the present Privacy Statement and as provided by applicable law. Specifically, in order to provide our services, we may disclose your personal data to certain third party companies, which shall act on our instructions (acting as data processors) aiming to provide the best possible service to you (such as study/architectural offices, transportation companies, communication and marketing service providers, accounting, consulting or auditing service providers etc.). The Company safeguards the processing of your persona data from partners-third party companies through contractual clauses limiting the purpose of processing and the application of technical and organizational measures under GDPR for the proper and safe processing of your personal data.We shall not transmit your personal data to any third countries to other countries within the EU or outside the European Union.OLIAROS will use the email/full name of the User-Customer or other data for the direct promotion of similar products or services, for providing feedback to users on updates regarding the status of test applications, as well as to serve similar purposes, unless the User/Customer informs OLIAROS at email@example.com or at their postal address 42, Amalias Avenue, Athens, 10558, Greece that they object to the collection and use of their electronic data for such purposes.The access to personal data is strictly limited to OLIAROS’ company, which applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the best level of security and solely for the purpose of achieving the desired outcome.
- Protection measures
In OLIAROS, we take all the necessary measures to protect and safeguard information. More specifically, we have developed and applied the optimum technical and organizational security and protection mechanisms aiming to protect their integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- Duration of data keeping
We collect and keep your personal data for as long as required by the legislation as part of our contractual relationship.
If you consent with the use of your data for marketing reasons, we shall keep your data until otherwise applied or if you withdraw your consent.
- Your rights
In OLIAROS, we recognize and secure your following rights:
- The right to transparent information regarding the exercise of your rights (Articles 12, 13, 14 GDPR),
- The right to access (Article 15 GDPR) to personal data we have collected from you
- The right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR) for incorrect personal information we have for you
- The right of erasure («right to be forgotten») (Article 17 GDPR) of the account of the User/Customer and the information we have on you. We must note that the exercise of the right of deletion to an active subscriber may result in our inability to continue providing the requested services.
- The right to restriction of processing of personal (Article 18 GDPR) where possible.
- The right to object (Article 21 GDPR) on personal data processing.
- The right to withdraw your consent (Article 7 GDPR), namely to withdraw your consent at any time for a processing performed based on consent. The legal basis of data processing is not affected by the withdrawal of your consent in relation to data processed up to the time of your application
- The right to register a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (1-3 Kifisias Avenue, Athens, PC 11523, Tel.+30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org)You may exercise your rights by emailing the Company’s Legal Department (email@example.com) or by sending a letter at 42, Amalias Avenue, Athens, 10558, Greece. Please accompany your relevant requests with the appropriate proof of identification. Such requested will be processed with the Company’s express reservation to request additional information aiming to identify and verify your data.
- Filing requests and/or complaints
OLIAROS collects and processes personal data, in compliance with the provisions of the present Statement and the applicable legislation. If, however, processing is deemed unlawful by you, you have the right to register a complaint with the independent Data Protection Authority.
USEFUL CONTACT DETAILS
42, Amalias Avenue, Athens, 10558, Greece
42, Amalias Avenue, Athens, 10558, Greece
Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
1-3 Kifisias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens